- A refundable deposit of one month’s fees is required to secure your child’s place at Maybury Montessori which will be deducted from their last month’s fees, providing one month’s notice given to the nursery in writing.
- A non-refundable deposit of £200 is to be paid if your child is term time and on Early Education Entitlement (15 or 30 hours). Any extra days outside of these funded hours will be charged at our standard fee rates this includes bank holidays:
|Full Day: 8am to 6pm
|£80 per session (Food)
|AM session: 8am to 12.30pm
|£60 per session (Food)
|PM Session: 1.30pm to 6pm
|£55 per session (Food)
Terms and Conditions
- If you require a schedule not listed above, please contact the Nursery Manager for availability and prices.
- If your child is on 15 hours funding (1–2) year olds funding then you must do a minimum of at least 2 full days or 4 half day sessions.
- If your child receives 30 hours funding (3-4) year olds then you must do a minimum of 3 full days and one half day session.
- Term time only spaces are subject to availability.
- We offer a 10% sibling discount for the younger child’s fees.
- Children collected later than 12.30pm for the morning session and later than 6pm for an afternoon/ full day session will incur a late collection fee of £30.
- Fee’s are payable one month in advance and are calculated on the basis the nursery is open 51 weeks of the year.
- We charge 51 weeks of the year so that you do not pay when we are closed during the Christmas week. Your monthly fee will therefore be the weekly fee multiplied by 51 weeks and divided by 12 months.
- Please note there is no reduction in food for the absences due to holidays (unless 2 weeks notice is given).
- Please note there is no reduction in fees or funds due to bank holidays/sicknesses/unplanned absences.
- A late fee will be charged at £30 a day for everyday over the 5th of each month.